Since I’ve been posting mostly fun, fluffy geekery here lately, I thought you might like to know that I’ve actually had a few more serious articles go up on The G.A.M.E.S. Blog lately. Follow the links if you’re interested in checking them out!
- Last month, I reviewed an anime called anohana: The Flower We Saw That Day. It’s a really good anime about a bunch of high school kids who try to grant their childhood friend’s wish. The show is really sad, though, so bring some tissues if you’re a softy.
- I actually posted my review of Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance earlier today. I’m something of a Kingdom Hearts fangirl, as I’ve noted before, so head over there to find out what I thought!
- Speaking of Kingdom Hearts, I also recently put up an article on Kingdom Hearts music.
- If you like anime, you might like this feature I wrote on the music of Code Geass.
- I’ve also been helping out with a podcast for the site. You can listen to The G.A.M.E.S. Blog staff talk about gaming news, reviews, etc., on iTunes.
Ok, that ends the shameless self promotion post. I have a couple of crafty things that I’ve been playing around with lately, so I’ll try to write something up about them soon. Meanwhile, don’t forget to update your bookmarks and re-follow the blog here on its new home! There’s a subscribe button on the main page. Thanks a bunch for being such awesome readers!