So, I’m headed to The Big Apple soon. Yay!
There’s one catch, though. This is going to sound silly, but I have no idea what to do while I’m there. Well, I have some ideas, but not many. Here’s my list so far, in no particular order:
- Check out the Nintendo store and try not to drool too much
- Visit the LEGO store and buy an Iron Man minifig 😀
- Go to Forbidden Planet and bask in the awesomeness…possibly pick up some comics
- Go to Central Park
- See Times Square
- Go to the Museum of Natural History and the Museum of Modern Art
- Catch a Broadway show (if it can be arranged)
- Eat shawarma
- Eat pizza!
- Have a hot dog from a street vendor
- Go to a jazz club
- Possibly do bigger touristy things (maybe see the Statue of Liberty, Empire State Building, stuff like that)
- Go to Barcade in Brooklyn (I take it I should bring tons of quarters?)
- Visit the TARDIS bathroom at The Waystation Bar
- Check out Top of the Rock for a 360 degree view (this sound amazing!)
That’s about all I’ve thought of so far. Got any new ideas?